Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 2

Weight: 137.0

That's good, at least some of how much I weigh is bloat (yay). Today I'm super struggling with not overeating I'm not sure why. I feel like I've conditioned my body to want to eat when I'm bored or when I have too much on my mind. Like, it's my weigh to de-stress. Unfortunately, losing weight is stressful and which makes me want to eat which causes me to gain weight and need to diet and exercise. Unfortunate.

My current way to end my day is to go home and watch tv with my roomie or alone in my bedroom. I've gotten through 5 seasons of Greek on Netflix shockingly fast because of this..hmmm. I think I need to look at exercise after or before work as my way to deal with stress because eating is obviously not working.

So, as of right now I've stayed within my calories for today, but I'm pretty full so dinner will be light soup after I go running. Yesterday I didn't get to my running because every time I moved I wanted to puke I was so nauseous. I started a new pack of birth control on Sunday and I was having my adjustment period but so far so good for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment