Monday, June 4, 2012

A New Day!

Today is a beautiful day outside, so what does that mean?? Well. I'll tell you. It means that I am going to brave running outside on the road by my parents house in front of people. I know it's irrational to let 8 lbs change how you feel about running in front of people so I'm going to slap on my headphones and force myself to do it. Kicking my irrational fears in the face! Hayah! 

Also, now that it's summer I'm starting to get back into smoothies again. Last night, at the barbeque I made a fruit soup! It was essentially blended frozen peaches, orange juice, mango juice, and vanilla fat-free yogurt and I had some for breakfast this morning and it's awesome. (side note: if you add coconut rum it makes an awesome drink also...)

So today I have my run (we'll see how far I make it...2-4 miles?) and I have my last personal training session with my mom's trainer. 

It'll be a good day =) (despite weighing in at 142.8) awesome awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment